Palohelixe d.60 is an innovative product that allows the installation of fencing avoiding the use of concrete or other adhesives. It is designed to be installed directly into compact or little gravelly soils. It has a really special and unique structure, combining in just one product a 60 diameter steel post and a plastic helix at the end of it. Palohelixe d.60 supports fences higher than 1.80 mt (5.91 ft).
• Bigger saving of time of installation compared with usual techniques. The product structure allows to install the post in just one step, screwing it directly into the ground
• No digging or pourings of concrete or other adhesives are necessary
• Movable fence
• A better management of the fence height, in order to deal with the difference in height of the ground. Directly during installation, you can adjust the insertion depht of Palohelixe d.60 to make the fence more regular.
• Fast and easy installation thanks to an electric tool adaptable to screwing thanks to Agojet special inserts – including the personalised rotation bushing
• Fence stability and resistance thanks to the insert conic shape and its relevant thread
• Reusable insert thanks to its high resistance to erotion, breaking and weathering (it lasts over 30 years as demonstrated by VAER SRL Anti-hail caps for posts)
• Made by 100% recyclable materials and dyes consistent with RoHS Directive
• For fences higher than 1.80 mt (5.91 ft)
• Compact and little gravelly soils
• Composed of 60 diameter steel post
• Insertion in the ground: 600 mm (23.62 in)
• To be installed with an electric tool adaptable to screwing thanks to Agojet special inserts – including the personalised rotation bushing
• Perfect fitting of the insert in the ground thanks to the level coming with our installation inserts
All the details about the correct installation of the insert are available here.
Palohelixe d.60 can be also used for:
– Perimeter fences higher than 1.80 mt (5.91 ft)
– Fences in grounds with differences in height
– Sports complex